- Category: About Us
- Published on 16 October 2014
- Hits: 1744
Content marketing is an invaluable tool for anyone looking to market their business online. And let's be honest – that's pretty much everyone, right?
Plumbing Africa Digital Magazine makes it easy to achieve your content marketing goals by making valuable content relevant to the plumbing and water management industry available at the click of a button – and since it's free and always will be, we encourage you to share it with your colleagues, clients and industry contacts for the ultimate upliftment of industry standards.
Below are some tips for how you can use Plumbing Africa Digital Magazine as part of your content marketing plan.
Use any or all of them and feel free to Talk to Us if you have any more to add or have any questions!
- Send an e-mail to your client base with a personalised message – something like: We at [Company Name] would like to share the latest issue of Plumbing Africa’s Digital Magazine with you, our valued client. In each issue you will find valuable information relevant to the plumbing and water management industry and we encourage all industry role players to register on the Plumbing Online website to receive this publication on a monthly basis. (Click here for the link)
- Post the latest Plumbing Africa cover and link on your company’s Facebook page with the same message.
- Follow Plumbing Online on LinkedIn or Twitter or subscribe to our e-newsletter and keep up to date with industry developments as well as the latest Plumbing Africa articles – you can share these on your company’s own social media platforms or e-mail to grow your online network.
- Send us your product and company news to feature in the Plumbing Africa magazine – email@example.com. If it meets our editorial standards, we will publish it free of charge.
- Display the latest Plumbing Africa cover in your email signature and show your support for uplifting standards in the plumbing and water management industry.
Plumbing Africa and Plumbing Online have other advertising opportunities available as well - contact Dale for more: 0027 11 579 4940 or firstname.lastname@example.org