- Category: About Us
- Published on 19 September 2014
- Hits: 4076
We recently conducted a survey* about what YOU, our valued reader, think of Plumbing Africa.These are the results:
- 97% of readers are happy with the relevance of the journal.
- 98% are satisfied that the content is technologically sound.
- 95% find it easy to comprehend and read,
- 100% would be unhappy should the journal no longer be available to them.
- 66% are from engineering, contracting, and property owners
- 68% are owners of businesses in contracting, professions, and engineering
- 21% are plumbing merchants.
*For a full copy of the survey results, contact our Publisher, Rory Macnamara: email@example.com
Plumbing Online gives you access to current and archived issues of Plumbing Africa – provided you’re a registered user, of course. Each digital issue of Plumbing Africa covers everything from trench to tap:
|Click to view - ensure you are registered
and logged in first.
Although targeted at Africa, Plumbing Africa offers both a local and international perspective on the plumbing industry. With expert contributors from all over the world addressing such issues as potable water, water and sanitation, saving water, water supply and water resource management, water quality standards and water quality management, you, our valued reader, will always be at the forefront of your industry.
Plumbing Online also brings you up-to-minute updates on breaking news, product releases and industry events. Everything from PlumbDrain Africa and plumbing systems to pipe fittings and bathroom accessories. You can keep in touch by logging on to www.plumbingafrica.co.za, subscribing to our alternate weekly newsletter or by following us on your favourite social media platform: Facebook or Twitter