- Category: Website Content
- Published on 22 May 2014
- Hits: 40935
The 2013 Handbook is now available in print format and digitally, where sections can be purchased separately!
Every section has been updated with the latest changes to various standards. New additions to the handbook are: speciality plumbing i.e. institutional, update on solar, and a new section on heat pumps, the Consumer Protection Act, rainwater harvesting, greywater, pipe rehabilitation, and leak detection.
All of these sections provide opportunities for the designer and plumber. Such opportunities require knowledge and training, but once gained, provide profitable opportunities.
Water is a scarce resource and wet service engineers and plumbers must do everything to protect this resource. The SA Plumbers’ Handbook will provide input needed and the direction that we can take to accept the responsibility that we have as plumbers.
The Handbook can be purchased as a whole for R741 incl VAT in either print or digital format.
Each section can also be purchased separately in digital format:
1. Plumber Training & Qualifications • R85.50
2. Standards and Standard / Registration Bodies • R125.40
3. Hot & Cold Water • R205.20 **
4. Sanitary Appliances & Fittings • R148.20 **
5. Sanitary Plumbing & Drainage • R148.20 **
6. Speciality Plumbing • R136.80 **
7. Rainwater Harvesting • R74.10
8. Business Survival Toolkit • R114.00
9. Tools & Tooling • R203.49
All prices include VAT
** These sections are purchased in conjunction with Standards and Standard / Registration Bodies (included in price)